Living alone


Nowadays, people tend to live alone but not I. It is true that I always dreamed of living with my friends but not alone as I think that I am not so independently. I still depend on my family but I think I can live alone later.


Whether by choice or by circumstance, living alone has a lot of advantages. But perhaps one of the most saddest disadvantages is sometimes feeling lonely. And though occasional feelings of loneliness are natural, why feel lonely when you don't have to? There are things you can do to create a home that repels loneliness when you live solo.

Don't physically shut your home off from the world
This is the most important one in my opinion. I think you need to throw your curtains open every day. Let the light in. Open the door and say hello to your neighbors. Make your outdoor area (even if it's just a tiny balcony) not some dirt-building storage space, but a place you can sit in and observe the world.

Pets are important
For those of you who consider pets people ,having pets means you definitely don't live alone, because they are great companions to talk to. But for those whom a cat or dog is out of the question, don't forget about smaller more manageable pets like fish (in small bowls) or even just installing bird feeders near a window.

Try new things
It's hard to feel lonely when you're trying to master a new skill, practice a hobby or try out a new recipe. When it comes to keeping loneliness at bay, one of the best ways to do it is to occupy your time with things that feel enriching, creative and exciting.

But there are also another disadvantages
Problems with money.
If you live alone, you have to be yourself and become more independent repudiate costs
But it's not that easy when I think that I live with my family I don’t care about my costs but live alone you have to pay the all costs by yourself

Cooking
We must learn to cook as we can't go restaurants or eat fast food every day

Taking Care of Your Home


If you want to live alone you should clean your home though you did not want to do it.Now there is nobody who will do it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment