Unit 14 words

Prescription-դեղատոմս- The doctor gave me a prescription that I have to pay.
Recipe- բաղադրատոմս- I did not know this cake recipe
Operation- վիրահատություն- The patient's condition was so bad she needed immediate operation
Surgery-  վիրաբուժություն- he needed to surgery, he broke his hand
Sore- ցավ- My head sore terribly
Hurt-ցավ-  my heart hurts for you.
Pain- ցավ- I'm sick with the flu, my whole body is pain
Disease-հիվանդություն-  I feel very bad when I found that my friend has a serious disease
Injured- վնասված- I had received a serious injury
Damaged- վնաս-  The people had suffered too much damage after the earthquake.
Thin- նիհար-My frend is so thin
Slim- նիհար գրավիչ-  He is very thin but very slim
Remedy- դարման- His disease was very deep and nobody knew the remedy.
Cure- բուժել- Doctors finally cure the sick
Therapy-թերապիա- The patient should be accepted therapies for a year to recover
Effect-ազդեցություն-  His medicine was a very bad effect on me, and I feel very bad
Result-արդյունք- It is true that the treatment was expensive but the result was obvious
Healthy- առողջ- He was healthy because he was engaged in sports
Examine-քննել- The doctor examined his patient because he was feeling very bad
Investigate- ուսումնասիրել- I'm trying to investigate the dance history as it was very interesting for me
Infection- ինֆեկցիա-  It was too late for the wound to heal because the infection was passed
Pollution-աղտոտվածություն- Pollution level increases every year
Plaster- սանտավիկ- I hurt my leg and was bleeding and I had to plaster
Bandage-բինտ- The doctor needs a bandage  because the patient shear his head
Ward- հիվանդների սենյակ- Ward was full of such patients who were already recovering
Clinic- կլինիկա- Clinic were taken car accident injured
Dose- դոզա- capsules is dose
Fix-կախվածություն- He had been fixed to drugs
Fever-տենդ- Kate was taken to the hospital because he had a very high fever

Rash-ցան- The summer often comes out of me rush

No comments:

Post a Comment