traveling


  • ​​Would you rather go to a place where there are a lot of people or to a place where there are few people?
If I want to have a good time I want to go a place where there are a lot of people
 What countries would you most like to visit?
I  want to visit Maldives because it is a fairy-tale island with  beautiful nature I think it is a real paradise for relaxing.
I also want to visit Madrid. Madrid is a beautiful city with beautiful architecture, landmarks and buildings. Madrid is the capital and largest city of Spain. I also want to participate one of they holidays tomatino. I think its a very funny and interesting holiday.

·      










 What countries would you not like to visit? Why?
I would not like to be in Russia, Azerbaijan and Turkey. I think that Russia is very boring and not very beautiful state. Azerbaijan and Turkey  I don`t  want to be because they are  our enemies but also I think that we must  be to see how lives our enemies. I also do not want to be non-developing countries, because I'm not able to see how  can live local residents in bad conditions.
  • Have you ever gotten lost while traveling? If so, tell about it.
I have never lost a journey. and I do not want lost.
  • What's the most beautiful place you've ever been to?
I've been to many places but I think the most beautiful monastery of Tatev. This is a so beautiful place with beautiful nature.
·       What are popular tourist destinations in your country?
My country is Armenia, and Armeny have a many  beautiful places . Tourists are more like to visit Gari , Geghard,  Tatev monastery, Taghkadzor, Lake Sevan. These are the most beautiful places.I love to be at most of these places. I love most of Tatev monastery because there is Europe's largest ropeway 

  • If you had $100,000, where would you go on holiday? How about if you had $10,000? What about $1,000?

  • If I had $100,000 I think that I will visit Tokyo. Tokyo offers a seemingly unlimited choice of shopping, entertainment, culture and dining to its visitors. The city have many excellent museums, historic temples and gardens. Contrary to common perception, Tokyo also offers a number of attractive green spaces in the city center .



Sanja Matsuri is considered one of the wildest and largest of Tokyo's three great Shinto festivals

In fall, autumn colors bring life to Tokyo's many parks and hearty, seasonal foods are the order of the day. The other quintessential time to visit is spring, when cherry blossoms, or "sakura," bloom from late March to early April.

  • I also will visit Amsterdam . Amsterdam is one of the greatest small cities in the world. From its canals to world-famous museums and historical sights, Amsterdam is one of the most romantic and beautiful cities in Europe.

Rijksmuseum

  • Rijksmuseum RembrandtThe Rijksmuseum is the largest and the most attractive museum in the Netherlands, with more than one million visitors each year. Opened in spring of 2013 after a decade of renovation, the museum has a wonderful collection of the 17th C. Dutch Golden Age masterpieces. Famous “The Night Watch” by Rembrandt as well as other celebrated paintings like Vermeer’s “The Milkmaid” and “Woman reading a letter”, “The Windmill at Wijk bij Duurstede" by van Ruisdael, “The Burgomaster of Delft and his Daughter” by Jan Steen and many more. These marvellous paintings reflect history and character of the Dutch. Unique sculptures and various antiquities as traditional furniture, Delftware, silver, ship models and doll houses complete the show.
Anne Frank House
Anne Frank Huis Amsterdam AutumnAnne Frank House in the center of Amsterdam is the hiding place where Anne Frank wrote her famous diary during the World War II. Just a few empty rooms in the hidden annex to the house will make an unforgettable impression if you realize, that two families lived in these small quarters for more than 2 years hiding from the Nazis. The original of the diary is on display, as a part of the Anne Frank House's permanent exhibition.









I also will visit Singapore. I will stay in a hotel which has swiming pool on its top.













if I  had $10,000 I woluld go to franceItalySpain




















I I had $1000 I would like to visit Poland or Bulgaria because they are the cheapest cities in the world.










Do you prefer hot countries or cool countries when you go on holiday
·       Did your class in high school go on a trip together?
·       If so, where did you go?
·       How long did you stay?
·       How did you get there?

Last time I visited with my school Zikatar and Gandzasar. Zikatare international camp win a trip we were winning Eco Tour Contest. And Gandzasar of the club meeting where we will present our clubs














No comments:

Post a Comment